Over the years, ImaGene-iT’s staff has published numerous scientific papers and review articles.
Some have been published during our academic careers, and others are the results of ImaGene-iT’s
discovery assignments within research projects.
They cover areas like:
- Animal Biology
- Cancer cell biology and immunotherapy
- Neurobiology – comparative
- Developmental neurobiology and neural plasticity
- Nitric oxide synthase and heme oxygenase
- Pineal organ and melatonin
- Vision – retina and visual brain centers
lists articles in which ImaGene-iT’s discovery assignments have contributed to the published results.
is a compilation of articles that gives examples of ImaGene-iTs experience in various methods and research areas.